The Philips 4300 fully automatic espresso machine with LatteGo brings cafe quality coffee to your home. It offers you 8 different coffee drinks at the touch of a button through its new user interface. The machine is durable, designed with a ceramic grinder and has an easy-to-clean Latte Go Milk Growing System and Aroma Extract Brewing System. Which manages the whole process of cooking seamlessly.
This patented invention, Aqua Clean Water Filter ensures you get the most out of your fully automatic coffee machine. By changing the filter at the request of the machine. while you enjoy clean and pure water, you do not have to leave your machine up to 5000 cups.
|Brand||Philips Kitchen Appliances|
|Human Interface Input||Touch screen|
|Item Weight||8.3 Kilograms|
Philips Kitchen Appliances EP4347/94 Espresso Machine
- Enjoy 8 delicious coffees at your fingertips: Its durable ceramic grinders can be adjusted in 12 steps, so you can turn your sieve into anything from ultra-fine powder to thick grinding. its grinders are 100% pure ceramic: extremely hard and precise, so you can enjoy freshly brewed coffee for at least 20,000 cups.
- LatteGo creates silky smooth froth and is our fastest our clean milk system ever: Cover your coffee with a silky-smooth layer of milk froth. Latte Go mixes milk and air at high speed in a round growing chamber, then adds a splash-free, creamy layer of milk growth to your cup at the right temperature. Our 2 part milk system has no tubes or hidden parts and can be cleaned under the tap or in the dishwasher in 15 seconds.
- Intuitive TFT display with icons makes it easy to customize the length, strength, and temperature of your coffee:
- 2 user profiles to save your favorite coffee settings: The TFT display with icons will make the preparation of aromatic coffee from fresh ground beans very easy and convenient. Enjoy your favorite coffee each time with two user profiles storing your custom recipes.
- Aroma Extract system provides the perfect temperature, aroma and crema: The aroma extract system cleverly strikes the optimal balance between brewing temperature and aroma by keeping the water temperature between 90 and 98 degrees Celsius while regulating the flow rate, allowing you to enjoy delicious coffees.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.