Fitbit Versa 3 is a smart watch. It can track your speed and distance and leave your phone at home with built-in GPS. You can control your smart home devices just by talking to your watch, get Bluetooth call, text and app notifications, use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in, control Spotify, Deezer and Pandora and use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby, charge 12 minutes faster than other devices and the charge lasts for 6+ days, You get all the motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
Available in all countries, Click here to order: Order Now
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Human Interface Input||Microphone|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
Benefits of Fitbit Versa 3 Health and Fitness Smart Watch ;
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app.
- Active Zone Minutes – uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft.
- Better track heart rate 24×7 with Pure Pulse 2.0, Fit bit’s enhanced heart rate technology. Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F.
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces. Then use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see when there may be indications of important changes in your wellness.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch.
- Use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby. Requires more frequent charging).
- Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer or Pandora, plus control Spotify all from your wrist (Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries).
Click here for more details ; MORE DETAILS
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.