When you can trust instinct, the world can trust you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to US military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance. Fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability. It is chemically reinforced, the scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight. So you can take it to the extreme that you face every day. It includes fully vented silicone bands to ensure a secure fit and two independent, removable keeper loops to prevent you from getting caught in things. Water rating: 10 atm.
Click here to buy it from Amazon for only $183.00: ORDER NOW
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
|Screen Size||1.27 Inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Scanner Resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Band Width||22 Millimeters|
About this item
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments.
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Strap material: Silicone.
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community.
- Use the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode.
Features of Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch
- GPS You Can Count On: You never follow the beaten path – where instinct comes from. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capabilities GPS tracks in more challenging environments than alone. Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Estimate your return trip using the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to get started.
- Monitor and Train: The Instinct GPS clock estimates your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do – and how hard you work to do it. When you’re ready for training, we provide you with pre-loaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and more.
- Stay Connected: Smart notifications let you leave your phone in your pocket. Pair your phone with Instinct and our Garmin Connect online fitness community for automatic uploads, live tracking and Group Track features. Or, pair up with the Garmin Exploration website and app to plan adventures before you go out.
Built to Endure Like You: When you can trust instinct, the world can trust you. This rigid, reliable external GPS watch is built to the US military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated at 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically reinforced, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you to the extremes you encounter every day.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.