The FLIR – Handheld infrared camera e5-xt is a powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tool for construction, electrical and mechanical applications. Anyone can use it easily. It has 60×120 infrared pixels and is able to accurately measure temperature from -20 ° C to 400 ° c / -4 ° f to 752 ° f. The e5-xt fits your target size, working distance, visual detail requirements, and budget. It has Msx technology for exceptional thermal imaging details. Connect Wi-Fi to smart phones and tablets via the FLIR device mobile app. It helps you to easily share images and send reports from anywhere, enabling you to make important decisions quickly. With the e5-xt camera, you can gain a competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.
Click here to buy from Amazon for only $1,321.85: ORDER NOW
|Item Weight||1.27 pounds|
|Item model number||E5-XT with WiFi & MSX|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||2 Years Parts and Labor, 10 Years Thermal Detector Warranty|
About this item
- 160×120 IR resolution (19,200 pixels); Measurement modes include center location, area minimum / maximum, up / down alarms
- 20 ° C to 400 ° c (4 ° f to 752 ° f) in two ranges
- Rugged & lightweight; Intuitive on screen menus & ergonomic on camera buttons allow for one handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and msx images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEG retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- “Picture in picture inches overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital Photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
Why FLIR – Handheld infrared camera
- You can inspect the building with this camera. Disabilities are hidden from the naked eye. Complete audits and with it you can check for energy loss, lost insulation, air intrusion, roof and building defects.
- It’s easy to use. The sooner you find it, the sooner you fix it. View the ducts, condenser units, electrical problems, light floor heating, and coil temperatures in the flash.
- You can inspect your home with it. Protect the home and check for construction defects, energy inefficiencies, moisture loss, and electrical problems.
- You can restore with it. Humidity has matched it. Use FLIR ONE Pro to evaluate water damage, detect leakage, and monitor the drying process.
Some reviews from customers
Review no.1: Kathryn S.
Modified into an E4+ thanks to eevblog! 320×240 resolution, increased sensitivity and many more menu features! I have found on my Samsung Galaxy Note combined with a UVC recording app that you can film thermal videos with this camera! The stock 80×60 resolution is *just* enough to use for leak detection, missing insulation etc. For everything else though 320×240 is a HUGE improvement, so either mod your E4 into an E4+ (basically an EIGHTH) or purchase an E8! Also after modding the temperature accuracy seems to be just as good as it’s pre modded state.
Living next to the Canadian border in the center of the country, I got this to do audits on homes to find where Mr. Winter in creeping into houses.
Wow!!! It’s amazing to be able to see very clearly where homes are not insulated well and where the leaks are.
You can even see the studs in the walls.
Heated floors you can see if any of the pipes are leaking. On electric heated floors you can see if any of the pads are not heating.
Definitely and amazing tool to have.
I’m still getting used to the software for making reports to present to customers, but it is nice to have that option with Flir offering the free reporting software.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.