DJI OM 4 is a foldable stabilizer. It is specifically designed to complement your smartphone. This will allow you to start recording immediately. It has magnetic, and easy to use. You can use it for blogging, YouTube, live video with iPhone and Android. You can also take selfies with your friends. It’s really easy to use. You only need to know which button works once so that anyone can easily handle it later. You can also understand by looking at the button.
Click here to buy ↑
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.07 x 7.68 x 2.73 inches|
|Item Weight||430 Grams|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||720 Grams|
About this item
- It has a magnetic phone clamp and bell holder. Which enables you to easily capture whenever an inspiration strikes.
- It has 3-axis stabilization. Which helps you make videos without moving or keep your smartphone steady . So you can make the best video.
- It has innovative features like using Dynamic Zoom’s advanced algorithms. You can take a creative zoom shot that provides a Hollywood experience with minimal effort.
- You can see the gesture control in this DJI OM 4. This makes it easy to take selfies or group photos. It has never been so convenient to take a picture or start a video.
- This is an upgraded version. Which identifies adults, children and pets with high accuracy. You can also improve your image structure with a joystick.
- You don’t have to do many things to choose a different mode. Just double-click the M button to quickly switch between portrait and landscape mode.
Advantages of DJI OM 4
- It has a magnetic quick release design. So you can attach your device and take instant photos and videos with the OM 4’s magnetic phone clamp and bell holder.
- You can focus on any subject and control via Active Track 3.0 when you select and compose your theme in a frame with a screen and trigger.
- You can make your own mini movie. All you need to do is click on Story Mode which makes it easy for you to shoot like Pro.
- OM 4 lets you control your device with your hands. You can take a picture while standing your hand in front of the camera.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.