The Alienware Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse is a 610M-thick, custom-tuned and high-performance. Which will give you 16.8m color control via Alienware Command Center.. It has high endurance battery life with 16,000 DPI sensor and adjustable precision scroll wheel Alienware. So you can use it for a long time or enjoy it when it is fully charged. It has both wire and wireless mode so you can use both modes in this gaming mouse. It is a comfortable, edge-free design that supports both claw or palm grip styles.
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired – USB|
|Series||Alienware Wired/Wireless gaming Mouse 610M-Dark|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- It has a 1,000Hz wireless polling rate in both wire and wireless mode. Which ensures no loss of performance.
- This will optimize the 16.8M AlienFX RGB light.
- It has the latest generation native 16,000 DPI sensor from PixArt for optimal accuracy.
- It has a customizable adjustable scroll wheel toggle. This allows you to switch between 12 and 24 steps per scroll wheel revolution. Which gives more precision and control to the game.
- It has a 1,000Hz wireless polling rate in both wire and wireless mode.
- It has 7 main mouse buttons for a controlled, crisp, tactile click experience.
Features of Alienware Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse
- It has a high performance turnout rate of 1000hz in wire or wireless mode.
- This is designed with signature Alienware Ergonomics.
- This is a pre-loaded tension on the main mouse buttons for a controlled, crisp, touch click experience.
- You can get a long battery life of up to 350 hours on a single charge.
- It has customizable adjustable scroll wheel with wide toggle setting between 12 and 24 step per scroll wheel revolution.
- It has seven fully programmable mouse buttons.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.