Agriculture Farm Jobs in Canada Urgently Needed Free Visa in Canada
- Organization: Green Tech Resources Ltd.
- Post Name: General Farm Worker
- Qualifications : Class 10, Class 12, college degree or higher
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Working hours : 8 hours
- Work experience: 0-1 year
- Salary : CAD 13 To CAD 27 Per Hour
- Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4P 1Y5
Agriculture Farm Jobs in Canada About the Organization
Green tech Resources is a leader in immigration, recruitment, and settlement solutions for immigrants and employers in Canada.
Based in Saskatchewan, Green Tech Resources is renowned as one of the most established foreign worker recruitment agencies and immigration consultants based in Canada helping individuals to have a smooth and hassle-free immigration process.
We assist our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunity by providing services related to a range of employment and education. We at Green Tech Resources ensure that we provide Canada related visa consultancy services in the best possible way to make immigrants feel at home.
We assist a wide range of clients from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence, which in turn, will help them thrive in the country.
Vision:- To add value and positively impact the quality of life in a growing multicultural community through effective global relocation and settlement services.
Mission :- To identify the best talent through global partners and associates to help our clients achieve their business.
Also Apply: Canada jobs Free JOBS
Job Description for Agriculture Farm Jobs in Canada
Typical Agriculture Farm Jobs in Canada plant, cultivate, and harvest crops, raise livestock and poultry, and maintain and repair farm equipment and buildings. A typical farm worker performs some or all of the following duties Planting, fertilizing, cultivating, watering, irrigating, and harvesting crops. Feeding and caring for livestock and poultry.
Planting, caring for, and harvesting crops using a variety of equipment, including tractors and combines. Raise and care for livestock, including feeding, egestion, caring for sick or newborn animals, and using milking machines in dairy operations. Preparing livestock for transport. Maintaining hedgerows and forests.
Agriculture Farm Jobs in Canada perform hands-on work on livestock, arable, or mixed farms. Types of work vary by season and include tasks such as caring for livestock, milking, growing, caring for, and harvesting crops.
Agriculture General Farm Worker Responsibilities
This includes planting, seeding, pruning, irrigating, harvesting, and packing and loading crops for shipment.
They also apply fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides to crops. They also repair fences and some farm equipment.
General Farm Laborer Skills.
- Manual dexterity. Harvesting crops and operating farm equipment requires excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Listening skills. Must coordinate well with others.
- Physical strength.
- Physical strength.
- Mechanical Skills
General Farm Walk Job Description
- Planting, fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, irrigating, and harvesting crops.
- Must feed and care for animals and poultry.
- Cows to produce milk.
- Performing or assisting in the raising of livestock.
- To operate and maintain farm equipment.
- Follow food safety and security standards and animal biosecurity protocols.
- Inspect crops, cattle, and poultry for diseases and other health issues.
- Inspect product quality and prepare for market.
- Install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and poultry houses.
- Clean stables, barns, barns, and livestock pens, and help maintain facilities and agricultural infrastructure.
- General agricultural workers may specialize in certain types of nurseries.
- No specific education or work experience is required. However, college certifications and specialized courses related to agriculture, such as farm equipment maintenance, agricultural welding, tree pruning, and pesticide application, are available.
- Basic agricultural knowledge, usually gained from working on the family farm, may be required for employment.
- First aid courses and certificates may also be required.
For further information, please contact
- Address: 2124 Broad St, Regina, SK S4P 1Y5, Canada
- Phone number : +1 306-500-1704
- Email address : [email protected]
- Messageson.com Does not promise jobs or interviews in exchange for money.
- Before applying, please research the job description and company details on the Internet.
- Note: There are no shortcuts to a successful career, do a lot of hard work.
- Beware of career consulting scams and recruitment scams. If you find an HR person asking for money and offering you a job, do not go to that company and look for another one.
In the end
I hope you have found this article helpful. Let us me your opinion or questions if any through the comment form in below or use this form to ask your question.